Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

speech

Hi my name is Sam. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be prime minister? Well it's actually not that easy to be a prime minister.   so you're probably really confused as to why I said that. well if you think about it there's a lot on your mind such as travel bubbles, covid 19, gun laws, online meetings, pest control and tax. 


The benefit of  being the prime minister is the amount of money that you get paid. Well you. 

might not know this but some of the money your parents get paid goes to the government and this is called tax. I strongly believe that's not fair. So if I were the prime minister I would  lower tax alot.



If you watch the news you probably know we have A travel bubble with australia. But what if Australia opened A travel bible with China and they could just come over to New Zealand.

But what if someone from china has covd and they slip through the borders and into New Zealand. That's three whole countries in A possible lockdown. If I were prime minister I would negotiate with australia.to make travel bubbles.


Now pest control. pests are A threat to new zealand natev bush cause they kill all the natev birds especially kiwi. Well if I were the prime minister I would increase the amount of traps that people make.



Another thing prime ministers have to do is meetings, espeley online meetings. And to have to deal with that many meetings it's just crazy. So if I were the prime minister I would only attend meetings that were important.


The housing crisis, people don't have houses. I believe that people should have houses. So if I were the prime minister I would make sure everyone has A decent house.  



Gun laws are very important cause you can't just have people running around shooting people. So if I were the prime minister I would make it so you can't get A gun license til you're twenty five.


Covid 19 it just had to be on this list. If I were the prime minister I would vaccinate  everyone over fifteen.



Graffiti it's A strange thing for this list, but here we go again. If I were the prime minister I would aloy it. Now what I mean by this is I would make some places around the country where people could do graffiti.

 

So that's it. so if I were you I wouldn't run for prime minister unless you're very prepared. That's all for today. Thank you for listening to my speech.                  


1 comment:

  1. Wow Sam what a great speech you have written. The content is really interesting and well thought out. Very convincing - especially about the tax cut! I will vote for you. Good eye contact with your audience and I am impressed with how you knew your speech and did not need the que cards. Next steps is to read a little bit louder. Ka pai

    ReplyDelete